Emerging Tech Entrepreneurship - Certificate of Achievement Level 1
Students who complete the Emerging Tech Entrepreneurship certificates will be exposed to and become proficient in the coursework to become entrepreneurs in a technical field. This program combines the business skills necessary to make sound business decisions with the technical know-how to survive in the 21st century. Students will learn how to build and manage successful modern technical businesses.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Create and produce documentable solutions to business problems and challenges.
- Identify key issues, research relevant data, and show evidence of analytical thinking about possible solutions for business opportunities and problems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the influence of the Internet on business and terms relating to the World Wide Web.
- Demonstrate understanding of the impact and application of computers in business, government, and social organizations.
- Work and interact effectively in teams consisting of individuals with differing interests, gender, global backgrounds and professions.
- Create user interfaces and algorithms to solve business problems and user needs.
|CIS 106||Technest 1: Introduction to Computer Coding||3|
|or CIS 024C||Python Programming|
|CIS 107||Technest 2: Data Science Coding||3|
|Internet of Things|
|CIS 108||Technest 3: Internet of Things||3|
|BUS 068||Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management||3|